BurntMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnting down the badness of Maple!

Things to take in consideration

popter
    popter

Things to take in consideration Empty Things to take in consideration

Post  popter Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:05 am

Well I have only been playing this server for a day now but I have found some problems or some snags that would benefit from fixing.

1. The starter packs should have some accuall mesos in it and say for the according job a weapon (For thievs and Pirates some Bullets and Throwing stars as well), level 10 armour, Max elixirs, maybe even 2 onix apples if you feel like it.

2. There should be a way other then events to get NX, which is also what im gonna get to in #3.

3. When a player votes they should receive maybe a set amount of NX and a VotePoint which you can trade in for certain chairs and a few mounts, and maybe also those medals that were giving away could be used as VotePoints.

4. I noticed it said that some of the NPC's in the FM werent done yet and there was a progress bar in them, well Im just saying but I think you should fix those ASAP because it even took me a while to find the AIO which I think was only in a command so more NPC's?

5. Adding some Banners and fixing up the Site and Forums would also benefit by it looking nicer causee right now it is kind of... lame haha.. so maybe hiring a GFX artist?

And thats all for now, now im just saying these so that everyone knows what I think.

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 6:56 pm